Jane has been a columnist with California HealthCare Foundation’s iHealthBeat since its inception in 2002. This page links you to those many years of content.
About Jane & Health Populi
Jane Sarasohn-Kahn is a health economist and management consultant that serves clients at the intersection of health and technology.
Her clients include all stakeholders in health, including providers, payors and plans; companies in biopharma, medical devices, financial services, technology and consumer goods; non-profits and NGOs. Jane's lens on health was best described by Dr. Regina Benjamin, U.S. Surgeon General, who says that health is where we live, work, play and pray.
California Healthcare Foundation White Papers
- Consumers blame insurance and pharma for health costs, but love their primary care doctors October 22, 2012
- Patients want online communication with doctors, and more clinicians are listening July 26, 2011
- ePatients: a connected, collaborative, creating community September 30, 2010
- Patients want to see the notes their doctors write about them: the power of transparency in health care October 2, 2012
- Big Data Come to Health Care…With Big Challenges – Health Affairs July 2014 July 9, 2014
- Stress Is US July 8, 2014
- Health consumers – largely in charge, engaged and cost conscious July 7, 2014
- In pursuit of healthiness – Lancet talks US public health July 3, 2014
- Wing of Zock “Chart Review” Blog Carnival, July 2014 Edition | Wing Of Zock: […] Doug Ross, and Dr. Gregory House. Now, h...
- Jane: Donna, the Digital Health footprint numbers' grow...
- Donna Cusano: Jane, you might also want to mention the controver...
- Donna Cusano: "The supply side of digital health is so hot that...